Skip to main content

Prayer request from Archway's acting director prior to Dean Gavaris
(Dorothy Barnes nee Black)
(pictured here with her husband, Rev. Tim Barnes of Living Word Church, West Milford, NJ,daughters Rebecca and Lauren and the Gavaris')


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

"Hi Friends!
I need your prayers for healing of my left shoulder, which I suspect may be bursitis. I've had a mild problem with it for a couple of years, but it suddenly became quite painful a about two weeks ago and, although I have been trying to rest it and take anti-inflammatories, etc., it's only gotten worse!

Though I tried to avoid having to, I finally made an appt. with an orthopedic doctor for Friday morning, and am praying 1) that it will be easily treatable and 2) that I won't require any kind of surgery.

I am so thankful that I can ask dear folks like you for your prayers!!!

Love,
Dorothy"

*UPDATE as of 1/19/07:

"
The ortho doc suspects "frozen shoulder," and is sending me for an MRI to rule out a tear.
He tells me that the treatment period is long, and will likely involve physical therapy. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gateway Pregnancy Centers

Gateway Pregnancy Centers A prayer request from Anne, my dear sister in Christ: "My friend, Michelle (wife of a prisoner) seems to be having the same symptoms--very painful. Appreciate your prayers for Michelle, who is a dear Christian sister.